Monday, May 12, 2008

Stuck at the Ritz

I just received my itinerary for the Beyond Genome Conference in San Francisco? What's this conference? Well, in case you missed it.... The conference is the biggest organization of stakeholders and speakers of Genomic Technologies, Genomic Medicine and Policy Wonks. There are 4 themes which the conference is organized around.

1) Applying Sustems Biology
2)RNA Interference
3) Personal Medicine
4) Targeted Gene Therapy.

It is a must attend conference. I will be speaking for approximately 20 minutes on Patient Centered Genomic Care. I will be bookended by Kari Steffanson and 23andMe.... The lead off is Misha Angrist of PGP fame and GenomeBoy distinction.

That's not why I am writing. I am writing to tell you that if you want a room in San Fran from the 9th to the 12th you can forget about it. Unless that is you are willing to be stuck at The Ritz Carlton......If you are, come and chat with the Sherpa.

The Sherpa Says:
Hopefully Kari won't punch me ;) nor will Ryan kick me.....I hope.

1 comment:

Misha said...

I might put you in a headlock just for fun...