- Scienceroll by Bertalan Mesko soon to be MD
- Bad Science by Ben Goldacre MD
- Eye on DNA by Hsien Lei PhD
- Highlight Health by Walter Jessen PhD
- Revolution Health's CMO Jeff Gruen MD
- The DNA Network and its littany of great blogs!
- Mashable the blog for social networks
- Buddhist thought by James Ray
- The Entrepreneurial MD
- Great Pics from around the World at Cosmos
- The latest and greatest at Science Friday
- The Wall Street Journal's Health Blog
- Wired's Science Blog
- NPR's On The Media
I know that this only 14 blogs but each is worth its weight in gold. It is Thursday and July so forgive me but I have to deal with some new interns :)
The Sherpa Says: Thanks to all of you. I look forward to the announcement when I hit 500 posts! Let's keep our eyes open and realize that there are a whole lotta people out there trying to oversell genetic tests. Or even worse. Knowledge is just a set of unorganized facts. Wisdom is knowing where to find the answer. I will strive to give you that answer or at least have the wisdom to find it.